Monday, June 22, 2009

Frustration - how to upload audio files

I am editing my interview with the principal of Fendalton school. I am splitting the files so that they are divided up according to the interview questions.
Ideally I had hoped that I would then be able to upload these to my blog so that under each interview question would be a link to the response as an audio file,

BUT I don't seem to be able to upload audio-files - only videos or photos - I am still trying to find a way around this.

1 comment:

  1. I found a way of transferring the audio-file into an i-movie file and then adding a title slide with the interview file overlaid.
    It was pretty hard and complicated and I'm sure there is probably an easier way but this will have to do. It will probably just be a slow process editing and uploading the answers to each question.

    ReplyDelete