Monday, June 22, 2009

Wonderings.....

I haven't really dedicated special posts to collections of wonderings, in fact I think it's fair to say that most of my posts have involved wonderings. Wondering is simply part of the reflective research journey. But I thought that I would list a few of my current wonderings below - if only to allow me to come back at a later stage and see how them developed/were resolved:

- How am I going to present this research? How do I balance the process learnings with the research outcomes? How do I make it interactive?
- How am I going to approach the setting up of the classroom blog at Villa?
- How am I going to upload my interview data? (and is there an easier way to do this?)
- Am I going to create a website - or is there a way I can modify my blog and share that instead? (time constraints are getting pretty tight at the moment - and the setting up of a website could be beyond what is possible in the next week)
- What am I going to do at the end of this inquiry project? How will I continue the learning?

- What does all of this mean in terms of the Inquiry process? What have I learned about inquiry through this research project and how can I take this into my teaching?

No comments:

Post a Comment