Thursday, June 11, 2009

Frustrating Day - Have I Bitten Off More Than I Can Chew?

Today has been a frustrating day. I spent a large part of the morning trying to get back into the website I created yesterday. But for some reason I can't get into it - the username and passwords don't work. It got me thinking that I need to be really careful with the site that I do create because I can't afford for this to happen once my site is actually taking shape.
I'm worried that I may be taking on too much by assuming that I can create a website in the next two weeks with absolutely no prior knowledge of how to go about it.
I have heard back from Niki and am going to catch up with her once she is back in the country to get some assistance with a website. So....my new plan of attack is not to worry about the website for the next week and just concentrate on collecting information to put on my site and maintaining my blog. Then at the end of next week I can see Niki and make a decision about where to go from there. She has suggested that a WIKI might be the best option for sharing my research - so I will look into this.

No comments:

Post a Comment